More About SLIMCHICKADEE
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
These are easy to make, and amazingly only about 108 calories dependent on what you may add to it! They are denser than a typical muffin, but very yummy!
This is a great kale salad! Kale stays well in the fridge in a salad for days, and does not get soggy and wilted like other greens do after adding a dressing.
This is super easy to make, and my family loves! Eat as is, or wrap up in a burrito with salsa.
This is an incredible recipe I found on spark people, (or a version of it), but the recipe did not have accurate calorie totals. It was so incredible, I want to make it again and had to get the calories right! Enjoy!
I love this recipe and make it almost every week. My son has heated it up and eaten it hot, but I eat it like a salad. I have also used different dressings. Have fun with this yummy recipe!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Cabbage soup cleasing diet
- Zucchini Spaghetti
- Slimmed Down Shrimp and Cheesy Grits
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- No Flour Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten-free)
- Dietitian Becky's Orange Flavored Sports Drink
- BUTTERNUT SQUASH YUMMY FRIES
- Cabbage Beef Casserole
- Easy Zucchini Parmesan
- grilled stuffed portabella mushrooms