More About CHINAGAL
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A delicious and quick soup. Adjust the heat to your taste by using mild or spicy salsa.
Warm apple treat.
Delicious as a main course for lunch, but I also serve it as a side salad without the ham and eggs.
Quick and healthy main dish
Add salt and pepper to taste. Not included in calorie count.
Quick and easy pork recipe. Make a salad while the cutlets are cooking, and the meal is ready.
Recipes I've Rated:
- One-Minute Microwave Muffin
- Coach Nicole's Fresh & Skinny Guacamole
- Vegetable and Fruit Stuffing
- Herbed Roasted Potatoes
- Breakfast Casserole
- Roasted Beet Salad
- Grilled Strawberry & Cream Pita
- Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Biscuits
- Deviled Eggs
- Slow Cooker Boston Baked Beans
- Southwestern Chicken Soup
- Cola Chicken
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon
- Sweet Potatoes Fries
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
- Spicy Taco Soup
- Sweet and Sour Broccoli Slaw
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Practically Cheesecake
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Aunt Bee's Favs