More About VERAWILLSUCCEED
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Old fashioned ham salad for sandwiches and/or snacks on a hot summer day.
old fashioned meal for sailors/fishermen
can be served over toast or mashed potatoes or alone.
Perfect winter lunches to prepare ahead of time and enjoy week after week.
Rice salad to enhance any fish, chicken, pork or beef meal for hot summer days.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Chicken Stir Fry Rice
- Low fat low sugar banana bread
- Half-Carb Vegan Chocolate Mayo Cake
- L.R. venison barley stew
- Turkey Burger, Carrot, Rice Casserole
- Splenda Apple Butter
- Sweet-and Sour Red Cabbage
- Pork Tenderloin in Maple Sauce
- 3 Cheese Cheese Sauce
- Fresh Apple Cake with Splenda
- A Great Apple Turnover
- Friendship amish bread low fat and sodium
- Zucchini Bread
- Rice cake w/ cottage cheese & tomato
- Pineapple Zucchini Bread
- Eggcellent Egg White Breakfast
- Mom's German Potato Salad