More About CD7976398
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This only takes about 20 minutes to make. A great go to meal when short on time. May want to add garlic to the mixture.
Made this recipe combining a couple of the ideas on others like it. It was a HIT at our Christmas gathering.
This recipe is delicious. The flavor combination was fantastic! Original recipe is from Better Homes and Garden's "Eat Well, Lose Weight" cookbook. Made a few changes because what I had on hand. You would not know it was "low calorie" or full of so much potassium!
Redid and added a few things to improve a recipe I found!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Cowboy casserole
- Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
- Daisy's Salad Dressing
- Wrap: turkey, cheese, ranch
- Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Chicken & Broccoli Soup
- Nacho Chicken Casserole
- Turkey Tomato Pizza
- Confetti Mini-Meatloaf (Kid-Friendly)
- Alyson's Vegetarian Chili
- Better Beef and Broccoli
- CopyCat IHOP's Harvest Grain & Nut Pancakes
- L.R. single pie crust
- Chicken Mac Casserole
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Homemade Corn Tortillas
- Kendra's Fast and Easy French Dips
- Ground Beef and Potato Casserole
- Fall Apple Salad
- Sarah's Chicken Pot Pie
- Corrected Jello Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert