More About DARK_CINDERELLA
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I adapted this from Stephanie O'Dea's blog. The original can be found here: http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2010/09/sl
I love curry, but my husband hates how our house smells for days when I cook it on the stove. I found a basic recipe online and tweaked it with more spice, more garlic, and chicken thighs instead of breasts. I hope you enjoy it!
This is based off a recipe from Kraft - with a few little tweaks.
A hearty pasta dish with just a bit of bite. Also a great solution to that creamy craving.
Creamy and delicious all-in-one dish that is less than 500 calories! Heaven!
A quick and easy lamb dish that is perfect for holidays, special occasions, or even those days that you just want to feel special.
Flavorful, filling, low-carb, and low-calorie. This dish is always a hit!
Recipes I've Rated:
- White Chicken Chili
- Country Style Pork Ribs
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Dijon Roasted Red Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Spanish Chicken
- Jamie Eason's Lemon Protein Bars
- Made-over Baked Mac & Cheese with Spinach
- Beef Tips and Noodles
- Linguine with Spicy Shrimp
- Slow-Cooker Hearty Beef Chili
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Creamy Slow Cooker Pumpkin Oatmeal
- Miso-Crusted Salmon
- Slow Cooker Curry Chicken
- Fall Pumpkin Crispy Waffles
- Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
- Honey Oatmeal Whole Wheat Bread
- Runner's Oatmeal Blueberry Pancakes
- Pumpkin Fudge
- PrairieHarpy's Slow Cooking Chicken Curry
- Thai Peanut Chicken (slow cooker)
- Slow Cooker Thai Red Curry Chicken
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Tried and True Crockpot Recipes
These are crockpot recipes that I have personally tried and found delicious!