More About SEAWAVE
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
For a ketogenic diet, i.e. high fat, low carb, med protein
Gluten free, Keto
If you are not on a high fat, low carb (keto) diet, I suggest you use lean ground beef.
On a ketogenic diet, basically a base to add something high-fat to -- e.g. cream, coconut milk, etc. - to eat as a cereal. Helps to keep you regular. Haven't tried it yet -- added to SP to get the nutritional info.
A quick easy recipe for meatballs that freeze well, are pork-free (allergies!) and keto-friendly.
I've been adapting recipes to make them lower sodium and to use dry beans instead of canned. This one is adapted from "Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook". I'm still trying to figure out how to spice it up, though...
Removed salt and replaced other high-sodium items with regular items (e.g. tomatoes instead of tomato sauce).
I'm unsure if SP's food listing for red kidney beans is for canned or dry, so nutritional info may be a bit off.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Crock pot chicken curry
- Mocha Chia Seed Pudding
- Lemon Fat Bombs
- Quinoa and Cheese
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup w/ Turkey Bacon
- An-Apple-a-Day Cole Slaw
- Broccoli Raisin Salad
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Rita's Pork Souvlaki
- Baked Haddock in Milk
- Apple Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Slow Cooker Boston Baked Beans
- Turkey Kielbasa & Cabbage-slow cooker
- PIRATE STEW
- Sweet and Spicy Potato Oven Fries
- Roasted Squash soup
- orange scented quinoa with turkey, peacans & cranberries
- Moosewood Lentil Soup
- Mexican Black Bean Salad
- Homemade Vegetable Stock (Salt-Free)
- Crockpot Spicy Beef Roast
- Slow-cooker Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Acorn Squash
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Topless Chicken Pot Pie
- Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- 60 Second Brussel Sprouts
- Slow cooker steel cut oats and apples
- Alyson's Vegetarian Chili
- Deluxe Tuna Noodle Casserole