More About WENDYJOHN1
Recipes I've Shared:
homemade version of purblendz at the extreme pita restaurant
Banana, juice and protein mixes. So simple. My son says it gives him quite a boost at work. So I tried it. Worked for me too.
Uses tapioca flour as the thickener
Calories lower but carbs higher in this version. Potassium levels good for muscle strength.
Variation on the hot wrap. Left out the salsa (had none) and milk, used less olives and added green pepper and sundried tomatoes.
Delicious and creamy. My british mother in law found this recipe in Sainsbury's magazine of October 2006. Unfortunately, she had torn the pages out so I don't know who to give credit to. They added yogurt to theirs but I changed it to coconut milk. They also added sunflower and pumpkin seeds (toasted) on top of each bowl. I also added the healthy olive oil.
Found this recipe in a newspaper long time ago. In the last 15 minutes before serving can added any fresh green vegetable or frozen peas. I chose spinach this time. The Parmesan rind comes out just before eating. Can also add 1 cup of small pasta instead of the Quinoa.
This was inspired by Sp_Stepf's Baked Veggie Burritos. It's the type of recipe that can be varied using different veggies and spices.
A tasty experiment with various flours. This time I used oat, quinoa, and whole wheat. I tried to add spelt flakes once but it wrecked the texture. Wasn't the spelt (2nd try) Makes a nice tea time snack. Tastes better without the Almond Butter, more PB instead.
The basic recipe came from my sister in laws mother in England. I've added 3 cheeses for added flavor. Very thick. Would even be good with 3 cups of stock instead of two.
Very hot egg wrap, just enough for a 15 minute break in the work day.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Slow Cooker Spanish Chicken
- high-protein smoothies
- Kitchen Basics: Perfect Boiled Eggs
- High Fiber Brownies
- BBQ Chicken Burgers
- tomato-spinach-black bean soup
- Leeks, Fava Beans, & Tomatoes
- Granola Bran Muffins
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal cookies
- Vegetarian Flavourful Split Pea Soup
- Rosemary-Garlic Pork Chops
- Curried Carrot Soup by FANNETASTIC FOOD
- Nick's Tangy Pork Chops
- No Bake Graham Cracker Cheesycake
- Thrive Apple Cinnamon Energy Bars
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Cinnamon Raisin Almond Balls
- Fruit Kabobs with Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Cabbage Vegetable Soup
- Cheesy mashed potatoes and cauliflower
- Pumpkin-Raisin-Molasses Bran Muffins, Fiber One Variation
- Pumpkin Raisin Muffins (Gluten-free)