More About MIRAGE727
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A simple smoothie delight
A variation on a popular smoothie!
A Healthy made at home pizza with organic and natural goodness
A protein twist on my salad with chicken
A cool healthy summer mixture
Healthy ingredients for a fave breakfast treat!
Taken from Elana's Pantry recipe with honey substituted for agave nectar. Almond or your fave extract can be substituted as well. We have also used a flavored honey such as tangelo.
Tangy version of cranberry sauce that you can use as a side, added to pie, yogurt, or even a sandwich! Chilled initially, it gets better as it goes.
An EZPZ grass roots nacho that will satisfy without the added calories.
A quick low cal spin on a fave legendary sports bar dish!
A quick and easy to make tuna salad!
Adding spices and fun stuff will get you to go Turkey Burger!
A quick way to do some Latin flavored pork
For the Ham Salad cravings
A quick satueed shrimp. Consider brown rice as a side.
A variation of Gina's Weight Watcher Recipe with an emphasis on black beans and cooked in a crock pot.
The preparation is fast, simple and can be done in less that 15 minutes, first thing in the morning.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Apple-Cinnamon Slow Cooker Oatmeal
- Cheesy Vegetable-Stuffed Eggplant
- Sage-Butter Sauce
- Spinach-Berry Salad
- Baked Egg Cups
- Cheese-spinachy scrambled eggs for 2
- Simple Mediterranean Vegetable Stew
- Easy Black Beans and Rice
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- GF SF Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- libbys low carb famous pumpkin pie
- Cranberry Orange Relish (no sugar added)
- Roasted Kale Chips
- Avgolemono Soup
- Baked Zucchini Vegetable Parmesan
- Fish w/ Baked Tomato
- parmesan baked fish
- Low Calorie Pasta w/ Spinach
- Rainbow Fruit Salad
- Southwest Pasta Salad
- Turkey Kabobs
- Slow-Cooker Hearty Beef Chili
- Broccoli Woccoli
- Easy Mexican Chicken Crock-Pot Chowder
- Fish - Crispy Baked Fish
- The BEST Tuna Salad
- HealthierLynn's Vegetarian Pasta Sauce
- Zucchini Oven Chips
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Christopher M's Fabulous Food
Everything that looks good, tastes good and fits into my healthy lifestyle!