More About CD8576432
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
use a vitamix and donvier ice cream maker for this simple dessert
This fudge turns out every time. If a single one inch piece is a serving, it is an under 100 calorie treat!
a family Christmas tradition
add 1/4 C chopped pecans-optional, not included in recipe calculation
Makes 24 muffins in my silicone baking pan, 2 muffins = 1 serving
My version of cholesterol lowering muffins. The kids hate them and ask why I eat them.
This is a traditional Norwegian springtime recipe.
To make the basic dough for cinnamon buns, cardamom buns, Saffron buns or semlor use this recipe.
The dough will keep five days in the refrigerator--just keep it covered and punched down. OR It can be frozen to shape after it thaws, as frozen store bought dough. OR it can be shaped into buns or a braid and frozen for up to two months. (Freeze dough completely. Then when frozen, wrap carefully and place in a freezer bag.) To use allow to come to room temperature, about 1/2 hour for refrigerated dough, 2 hours for frozen dough or place frozen shaped dough on oiled baking sheet and allow to rise, covered, on the kitchen counter for 4 hours before baking.
Like a crusty sticky brownie
These deviled eggs contain cod roe. Find it in a toothpaste-like tube in Swedish specialty stores!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Flying Jacob
- Sticky Chicken
- Cheesy Spinach Squares
- Tomato Soup
- Orange Juice Fizz
- Coconut Shrimp- Healthy & Delicious!
- Zesty Orange-Cranberry Sauce (Relish)
- Banana Nut Granola
- Kiki's Delicious Cranberry and Pear Relish
- Baked Chicken Salsa
- Slow Cooker Boston Baked Beans
- Carmelized Onion Focaccia
- Healthy Breakfast Cookie
- Scandinavian Shrimp Salad
- Ham Stew with beans, barley and lentils
- Creamy Chicken Pot Pie
- Vegan Moroccan-Style Chickpeas
- Ezekiel Bread for the Bread Machine (Clean Eating)
- Moroccan Roasted Vegetables
- moroccan flatbread
- Moroccan orange almond yogurt cake
- Chicken & Asparagus Pasta
- Overnight Crock pot oatmeal
- Coach Nicole's Fresh & Skinny Guacamole
- Coach Dean's Blue Oatmeal
- St. Lucia Buns
- Light Alfredo Sauce
- Taco Seasoning
- Ham, Mushroom, & Onion Crustless Quiche
- 100-Calorie Carrot Ginger Muffins
- Cinnamon-Raisin-Almond Balls
- Chicken Piccata
- Chicken Piccata
- The "I need to eat more veggies" Soup
- Mini Apple Tarts