More About BTINCHER2001
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
An easy, low fat stew with lots of veggies. It is fairly picante.
Cool summer salad
A nice way to warm up.
Low fat cream cheese makes this cheesecake particularly smooth and creamy. This has been a holiday treat in our house since 2001.
Green, because I added Swiss Chard to the usual soup ingredients. Unlike Joy of Cooking, I also added 1 cooked chicken breast.
Great bar drink, or refreshing cooler
Low fat, hearty chowder
Each muffin yields about 5 grams of fiber. The chunks of peach keep the muffin moist.
Lasagna layered with summer squash instead of pasta.
Using lean ground turkey, fat-free yogurt and Neufchatel cheese results in a lighter version of the "Hamburger Cauliflower Casserole" recipe.
This zippy relish with horseradish has been a favorite on NPR and in our household for over 30 years.
A light lunch entree, easy to prepare. This is ONE serving. Adjust if you want to feed additional people.
Vegetarian, hearty soup with a winter squash foundation.
Non traditional pizza, with grownup taste
This single-crust tangy dessert will be enjoyed by your entire family.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Linguine with Spicy Shrimp
- Chard and Onion Quiche
- Unstuffed Cabbage
- Healthy Blueberry Scones
- Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore
- Slow Cooker Easy Chicken Gumbo
- Sauteed Cabbage
- Brown Sugar Rhubarb Chicken
- Shrimp Creamy Curry w/Pasta
- Middle Eastern Spinach Lentils with Yogurt
- Easy Berry Cobbler
- Spinach-Cheese Pie
- Chicken Vegetable Barley Soup
- Hamburger Cauliflower casserole light
- JoShell's Roasted Root Veggies
- Buttery Brussels Sprouts with Sage, Dried Cranberries and Pecans
- Southwestern Quinoa Avocado Bowl
- Polenta Pizza Crust