More About TEASCHERTZ
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
These are my family's favorite biscuits. I usually fix them for a Sunday Brunch. Not something to have everyday but wanted to be able to add them to my food tracker. You can substitute any milk for the soy.
Happy Herbivore's recipe. You can make one big muffin but I like to make two.
Found this recipe on line and changed the sugar to agave.
Easy lower fat and sodium than the canned version. You can make it vegan by using veggie broth.
This is the standard Campbells chicken and rice casserole. Sometimes I add sauted onion and or rosemary for a change. Also good with broccoli added to the rice mixture.
Lower fat cheese ball. Good on celery or carrot sticks or low fat crackers. Best if made 2-3 days before serving.
Recipes I've Rated:
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- Beer Can Chicken
- Paleo Krunch Bar
- Sauteed Cabbage Delight
- Single Serving Chocolate Brownie
- Grilled Chicken with Lemon Thyme
- Delicious Butternut Squash Soup
- Mini Cheesecakes
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Tomato, Macaroni & Cheese
- Homemade Vegetable Stock (Salt-Free)
- Tomato Soup
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Healthy Oven Fried Chicken Tenders
- Better Buttermilk Pancakes
- Coach Nicole's Mini Vegetable Frittatas
- Five-Ingredient Soup
- Creamy Greek Salad Dressing
- Crispy Ranch Chicken
- Lightened-Up Apple Crisp
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Maggie's Vegan Cookbook