More About MOMMACASSEY
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
High serving of fat for keto lifestyle and a sweet tooth
Fat bombs made with coconut oil and strawberry meal replacement shake powder
So delish you forget the zucchini.
This is a pie crust intended for quiche, but I'm willing to use it for sweet pies too--to be a little healthier and/or lower in carbs/calories.
I didn't like canned green beans until I had this recipe.
So delicious, perfect for cool fall weather!
healthy alternative to sweet treats...
my mom used to make these whenever we wanted fish and had no time to go catch some.
a creamy and crunchy casserole with a yummy bottom crust!
I have been looking for "more adult" versions of Rice Krispie Treats, and this is a modification of one of the recipes I found. The original recipe is a little sweeter than I could enjoy--but was very good... too good--and can be found at texanerin.com.
If your meat loaf needs a little touch of something new...
Recipes I've Rated:
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcakes
- Honey Mustard Roasted Chicken
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Salad
- "I can't believe it's not a quiche" Quiche
- Five-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
- Carlen's Bean Salad
- Cowboy Chicken
- BLT Potato Snacks
- Chewy Mini Cupcake Brownies
- Creamy Chicken and Rice Bake
- Silky Smooth White Icing
- Homemade Peanut Butter
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- Halibut Stew with Fresh Herbs
- Not-Fried Shrimp with Japanese Cocktail Sauce
- Easy & Wholesome Zucchini Muffins
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Breakfast Cookies
- Parmesan Baked Pork Chops
- Protein-Packed Whipped Chocolate Fruit Dip
- Chicken Stock