More About EPREDN1
Recipes I've Shared:
super easy, tasty dessert
Quick and Easy to whip up. They freeze great and are awesome for on-the-go breakfasts.
good hot or cold for a hearty breakfast or healthy dessert
So easy to make and it comes out moist and delicious. Everyone in my family eats this up without a clue to how heatlhy it is.
Smells delicious when baking. The dough is also so easy to work with. I use whole wheat pastry flour.
Super easy and delicious!
This peanut butter pie certainly is not low in fat; however, the majority of the fat is healthy monounsatruated fat from peanut butter. It is certianly less Calories and fat than more traditional peanut butter pies. It is also a good source of protein considering it is just a dessert.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Pretzel Rolls
- Raisin Bran Muffins
- Vegan Corn Bread
- Frozen Banana
- Slow Cooker Chicken with Black Beans and Sweet Potato
- Crockpot Chicken with White Beans
- Pumpkin Muffins
- Garlic-Roasted Red Potatoes
- Low Fat Easy Key Lime Pie
- Magical Pudding "Pie" Dessert
- Coach Nicole's Chewy Oat & Nut Granola Bars
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- Brenda's Corn Chowder