More About EJRANVILLE
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Inspired by other egg muffin recipes I decided to try making my own. Came out great! I do think a silicone muffin pan makes all the difference with this and is worth the investment. They are great for freezing soup in individual portions too.
My quick homemade soup with tons of veggies and flavor but little to no fat. Versatile--add what you have or leave out what you don't like.
one of our favorite family meals. Filling for sure!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Creamy Butternut Squash & Apple Soup
- Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken and Potato Wedges
- Low-Carb Zucchini Ribbon 'Pasta'
- Sausage & Kale Soup
- Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Garlic and Olive Oil Spaghetti Squash
- Lowfat Eggplant parmesan
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Orange Chicken
- A Slimmer Slice: Fresh Tomato & Chicken Pizza
- One Minute Microwave Muffin