More About IDAHOHILLBILLY
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This salad has lots of crunch and flavor, with a little jalapeno heat, dressed with a lime vinaigrette. Wonderful for BBQ or potluck.
Since I like a little spiciness with my raw veggies, the cayenne in this recipe is perfect. I got the base recipe from Inspired Taste.
A surprisingly tasty, colorful, and tangy salad.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Oatmeal and Cottage Cheese Pancake
- Slow Cooker Kentucky Burgoo
- Oh Boy, Salad!
- Caribbean Chicken
- Cabbage Casserole
- Steve's Favorite Calico Beans
- Turkey and noodles
- Creamy Dip for Fruit
- cream cheese marshmallow fruit dip
- Chicken Escondido
- Leftover Chicken Enchiladas
- Cod with Italian Crumb Topping
- Chicken Asparagus Saute
- Ham and Lentils
- Vikki's variation of GINGERFISH'S SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TACO STEW
- Easy Salmon Cakes