Smoothie (carrot, banana, strawberry, yogurt, protein powder)
Create a Recipe Makeover
Report Inappropriate Recipe
- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 280.1
- Total Fat: 2.9 g
- Cholesterol: 42.5 mg
- Sodium: 170.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.5 g
- Protein: 18.0 g
View full nutritional breakdown of Smoothie (carrot, banana, strawberry, yogurt, protein powder) calories by ingredient
Submitted by: SORGIN
Number of Servings: 1
* *Bolthouse Farms Carrot Juice, 4 oz
* Banana, fresh, .5 small (6" to 6-7/8" long)
* *Dannon Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt, .5 cup
* Strawberries, frozen, unsweetened, .5 cup, thawed
* **EAS 100% Whey Protein Powder, Vanilla, .5 serving
Blend and drink.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
Recipe CollectionsHere are user created Recipe Collection which have this recipe:
- by: JASPERTHECACTUS My favourite craving-inducing foods, but healthier versions of them.
- by: RROWELL4
- by: WITCHYFANSON Lighter and healthier versions of some of my favorite comfort foods.
- by: MAGGIEMAE03815
- by: JENNIFER124 my late mother in law was an excellent cook! i aspire to be so....