lighter pasta salad
Submitted by: ALLYGATOR
Introductionlight sour cream and ranch dressing gives this a delicious flavor without all the fat. light sour cream and ranch dressing gives this a delicious flavor without all the fat.
Number of Servings: 12
* 2 cups uncooked barilla plus pasta (I used bowtie noodles)
* Green Peppers (bell peppers), .25 cup, chopped (remove)
* Red Ripe Tomatoes, 1 medium whole (2-3/5" dia) (remove)
* Ham, regular (11% fat), 2 slice (6-1/4" x 4" x 1/16") (remove)
* Cheddar Cheese, .25 cup, shredded (remove)
* Kraft Ranch Salad Dressing, 6 tbsp (remove)
* Sour Cream, reduced fat, .33 cup (remove)
* Mayonnaise, regular (mayo), .25 cup (remove)
salt and pepper to tast
cook pasta according to package directions. stain and rinse with cool water. chop tomato, pepper and ham. in a large bowl add pasta, mayo, dressing, sour cream, and other ingredients. salt and pepper to taste, chill one hour and serve. make a huge bowl. I sometimes add some chopped onion to give this a little more zing.