Whole Grain Parmesan Chicken Caserole
Create a Recipe Makeover
- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 444.7
- Total Fat: 9.4 g
- Cholesterol: 103.8 mg
- Sodium: 2,080.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.6 g
- Protein: 44.0 g
View full nutritional breakdown of Whole Grain Parmesan Chicken Caserole calories by ingredient
Submitted by: TTFN-JENN
Breading & Chicken 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan & Ramono Cheese (finely grated, almost powder is best) 1 tbsp garlic powder 4 servings Perdue Perfect Portions
IntroductionIf you're family has a hard time eating right, try this. Breaded chicken will get the entire family cooking and the food will disapear before your eyes! If you're family has a hard time eating right, try this. Breaded chicken will get the entire family cooking and the food will disapear before your eyes!
Number of Servings: 4
- 1 can Cream of Chicken
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr-Lipton Rice Sides - Chicken Broccoli Whole Grain Rice
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 can mix vegetables
- 1/2 cup Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In 12x8" baking pan add soup, water, onion powder, vegetables and rice mixing each in well.
- In ziplock baggy add 1/2 cup bread crumbs, 1/2 cup Kraft grated cheese and 1 tbsp garlic. Mix thoroghly.
- Place a single piece of chicken in the bag and shake until fully covered. (Dipping chicken in oil will allow bread crumbs to stick thicker, but is not necessary.)
- Gently place chicken over caserole, careful not to press in. TIP: Alternating direction of breasts helps to space.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over all breasts.
- Cover and bake at 375°F for 45 minutes or until chicken has reached optimal temperature.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TTFN-JENN.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
Recipe CollectionsHere are user created Recipe Collection which have this recipe:
- by: ROB_SAUNDERS Not in order anymore, but still a list of the foods Jenn is cooking this week! Saunders' Secret Spaghetti...
- by: TTFN-JENN I'm really enjoying cooking and I love improving my skills! I like recipes that don't taste like "diet"...