Gyro Flatbread w/ Homemade Tzatziki Sauce
- Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 477.8
- Total Fat: 15.9 g
- Cholesterol: 56.6 mg
- Sodium: 1,773.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 7.0 g
- Protein: 35.4 g
IntroductionThis is my adaptation to the Gyro. This meal is a godsend for me when I'm craving restaurant food. Not only is it filling, it tastes like you're cheating. This is my adaptation to the Gyro. This meal is a godsend for me when I'm craving restaurant food. Not only is it filling, it tastes like you're cheating.
- 1 Chobani Greek Yogurt Plain (6 oz)
- 3/4 Cup Feta Cheese - crumbled
- 1 Small Cucumber - Seeded and Chopped
- 1 Large Tomato - Chopped
- 1/2 Large Red Onion - Chopped
- 8 Pitted Kalamata Olives - Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Dill weed, dried (or fresh)
- 2 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (adjust to taste)
- Dash of Salt (adjust to taste)
- 6 oz Roast Beef
- 3 Smart and Delicious Flatbreads (170 cal. per flatbread)
You can reduce the number of calories and/or fat by:
- substituting chicken/ turkey for the roast beef
- substituting low cal pita bread for the flatbread
- leaving out the feta cheese
You can also try adding topping lettuce with the sauce, and using the flatbread as a side.
2. Heat flatbread and roast beef individually, in a skillet.
3. Lay flatbread on a plate, top with Roast Beef and top with approx. 4 heaping spoonfulls of tzatziki sauce.
Serving Size: Makes 3 Servings - One Flatbread and 2oz of Roast Beef per serving
Member Ratings For This Recipe