Turkey Black Bean Burgers
- Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 243.8
- Total Fat: 10.8 g
- Cholesterol: 80.9 mg
- Sodium: 264.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.7 g
- Protein: 26.2 g
IntroductionGround Turkey mixed with Black Beans and Rotel Lime & Cilantro Tomatoes. Ground Turkey mixed with Black Beans and Rotel Lime & Cilantro Tomatoes.
28 oz Ground Turkey
15 oz Black Beans, no salt
5 oz Onion, chopped
10 oz Rotel Lime & Cilantro Diced Tomatoes
3 Cloves Garlic, diced
1 Tbsp Cumin, ground
1 Tbsp Pepper, crushed red
0.5 Tbsp Ginger, ground
1 Tbsp Oil
Adjust seasons to taste.
The Burgers will not be firm, but a bit loose.
Burgers are cooked over medium heat so that the Burgers aren't too dry to eat. So watch your heat.
In my recipe I've noted that the recipe makes 7 servings, each burger 7.5 oz. To get the weight of each burger I weighed the Turkey Burger mixture and divided by 7.
If you want an exact weight for each of your Burgers, you will need to determine the final weight of your own Turkey Mixture and divide by 7.
2. Add the Diced Tomatoes, Onions, Garlic, Cumin, Crushed Red Pepper, and Ginger to the mashed Beans and mix well.
3. Add the Ground Turkey to the above and mix well.
4. Form into patties (7 Patties about 7.5 ozs each)
5. Place 1 Tbsp in large frying pan
6. Cook Turkey Burgers over medium heat until done.
Serving Size: 7 Burgers - 7.5 oz each