Ice Cream Salad . . . Made Healthier
- Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 44.4
- Total Fat: 2.0 g
- Cholesterol: 5.8 mg
- Sodium: 7.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
IntroductionDo you like the Ice Cream treat, Drumsticks? If you do, this is the recipe for you. Do you like the Ice Cream treat, Drumsticks? If you do, this is the recipe for you.
1C Fiber One Honey Squares Cereal
1/2 C Sliced Almonds
1 C Shredded Coconut
1/2 Gallon Edy's Slow Churned Vanilla Ice Cream
1. You may use a variety of nuts, cereals and ice cream. Just remember that this will change the calorie count.
2. If using a "chex" or any unsweetened cereal, add 1/2 C Brown Sugar to the cereal when it is processed for the needed sweetness.
2. Place coconut and almonds in a food processor. Process until almonds are finely ground. (Coconut will be shredded finer, but not finely ground.)
3. Place cereal in food processor and process until finely ground.
4. Miss all processed ingredients together.
5. Place 48 mini cupcake liners in mini cupcake tins.
6. Place half of the processed ingredients in the bottom of the cupcake liners.
7. Using a small ice cream scoop, place 1 scoop of ice cream over the processed ingredients.
6. Place remaining processed ingredients on top of ice cream and freeze, at least, over night.
Serving Size: makes 48 mini cupcakes
Number of Servings: 48
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TOOKEP.