Mama's Fav. Pound Cake
IntroductionMama's been living LCHF for 10 years and still lovin it. SIMPLE; TASTY; VARIETY; REFOCUS OF LIFE are the keys to success. www.thekingdomweigh.com Mama's been living LCHF for 10 years and still lovin it. SIMPLE; TASTY; VARIETY; REFOCUS OF LIFE are the keys to success. www.thekingdomweigh.com
1 scoop Costco protein powder
2 T cauliflower (cooked,mashed)
1 Large egg
1 T coconut oil
1 Stevia pkt
optional: 1 tsp bkg pwdr; 1 tsp vanilla
1. add cocoa, nuts, seeds or flavours to the mix before baking for a host of other textures and flavours
2. Basic mix can be used for pancakes
3. Leave out cauliflower add a pinch of bkg pwdr&bkg soda with sugar free chocolate chips for cookies
4. Recipe easily multiplied by 8 and baked in 350F oven for approx 30 minutes.
(don't tell your family what it is and they'll love it)
Serving Size: makes 2 slices
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MAMA_CD.
Rate This Recipe
Recipe CollectionsHere are user created Recipe Collection which have this recipe:
- by: MAMA_CD Recipes gathered by mamaCD who has chosen to honor God with a healthy low carb lifestyle. MamaCD has...