- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 176.7
- Total Fat: 11.9 g
- Cholesterol: 37.1 mg
- Sodium: 419.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g
- Protein: 11.9 g
Primal Twice Baked CauliflowerSubmitted by: LJSCRIVEN
IntroductionTwice baked cauli is a great meal. They're great for any day and are super tasty and filling. Cheese, bacon, green onions...how can you go wrong? Twice baked cauli is a great meal. They're great for any day and are super tasty and filling. Cheese, bacon, green onions...how can you go wrong?
1/2 head cauliflower (6-7" diameter)
1 cup reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
1 Tbsp chopped chives
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 Tbsp salted butter
1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
2 Tbsp bacon bits
1 tsp minced garlic
1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
* Squeeze moisture out of cauliflower with a kitchen towel or cheese cloth so that it's more the consistency of potatoes before mixing.
** Mix a little olive oil and grated Parmesan cheese. Spread on top and broil until golden brown
2. Preheat oven to 400F.
3. *Process cauliflower until smooth with a food processor. Add yogurt, sour cream, and butter and process until creamy and smooth.
4. Mix remaining ingredients together in a medium bowl.
5. Use cooking spray on 4 seven-ounce ramekins or other small oven-safe dishes and spoon mixture into dishes.
6. Place all small dishes on a cookie sheet for easier handling.
7. Bake for 15 minutes on middle rack and then **broil for a few minutes until top is golden brown.
8. Makes 4 servings
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings