STARBUCKS PUMPKIN LOAFSubmitted by: EVERWILLOW
IntroductionSomeone has said that this is the closest they have gotten to the Starbucks Pumpkin loaf yet.
Someone has said that this is the closest they have gotten to the Starbucks Pumpkin loaf yet.
1 cup margarine
3 cups sugar
3 1/3 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
4 teaspoons ginger
1/2 teaspoon cloves
2/3 cup water
2 cups canned pumpkin
1 cup nuts (optional-not included in nutritional information)
2. Combine all dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture alternately with water and pumpkin.
3. Beat well.
4. Pour into 2 well greased loaf pans or
makes 24 muffins.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minute (for loaves)or until toothpick comes out clean.
Number of Servings: 24
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user EVERWILLOW.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
I changed a few things to make it more Starbucks-y:
1. Proper butter not margarine.
2. Muscovado (dark sticky) sugar.
3. Double quantities of the 4 spices.
4. Don't add any water (unless you like soggy).
5. Don't add nuts.
6. Sprinkle lots of pumpkin seeds over top.
*** before, ***** after! - 10/31/12