Almond Flour Pizza CrustSubmitted by: FIT_ARTIST
1 cup almond flour
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
2) Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
3) Dump all ingredients in a small bowl. Stir to combine. If too soft and
mushy, add 1-2 tablespoons more almond flour…The goal is to make a
dough that is firm enough to pat into a ball that will hold its shape… so
keep adding flour until you have a nice dough ball.
4) Gather up the dough in your hands and pat into a ball.
5) Put the dough ball on the cookie sheet and gently pat it into a circle
about 1/4” thick and building up sides to 1/2 inch thick. It won’t be a BIG
pizza crust. Maybe 7” or 8” in diameter.
6) Put crust in oven and bake for 15 minutes or until slightly browned on the
edges. It should not be soft and uncooked anywhere.
7) Now the crust is ready for your toppings (ex: sun-dried tomatoes,
marinated mozzarella cheese, balsamic glazed onions, olives, veggies) .
Distribute toppings over the crust; bake another 15 minutes or until cheese
is melted. Cool pizza on rack so it doesn’t get soggy. Serve with tossed salad.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FIT_ARTIST.