No-Bake Vegan Key Lime PieSubmitted by: BLOGILATES
IntroductionThe secret ingredient of this super healthy pie is avocado. Don't be afraid, it's delicious! The secret ingredient of this super healthy pie is avocado. Don't be afraid, it's delicious!
3/4 cup walnuts
6 medjool dates (pitted and soaked in water for 1 hour)
2 limes (optional 3rd lime for decoration), juiced and zested
1 tablespoon stevia
2 tablespoons tapioca flour
coconut flakes (optional, not included in calorie calculation)
If you prefer thicker crust, you can increase the amount of walnuts and dates that make up the crust. Use a large soup spoon to scoop the avocado out of its skin. Watch recipe creator Cassey Ho demonstrate how quick and easy it is to make this recipe!
Be sure to subscribe to Cassey's YouTube channel for weekly additions to the "Cheap Clean Eats" series, as well as fun workouts!
2. Press into a pie pan with your hands until firm like a pie crust.
3. Blend avocados, lime juice, stevia, zest of 1 lime and tapioca until fluffy.
4. Pour the avocado mixture on top of the crust.
5. Chill in freezer for at least an hour.
6. Top with sliced limes and coconut flakes (optional).
Serving Size: 1/8 of the pie