Baked turnip friesSubmitted by: PUNKIN7743
Introductionthis is a great substitute for home fries...without all the carbohydrates or fat. this is a great substitute for home fries...without all the carbohydrates or fat.
* Turnips, 1 large cut into sticks
* Sea Salt, 1 dash
* Nutmeg, ground, 1dash
* Parmesan Cheese, grated, 4 tbsp
* Cooking Spray, 5 sprays,
2. pre-heat oven to 425.
3. combine turnip and other ingredients in a plastic bag and shake well to coat turnip.
4. spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Spread turnip evenly in a single layer on sheet.
5. bake for 15 minutes. turn fires over, bake for 15 more minutes until fries are golden brown.
Makes two servings.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PUNKIN7743.