Corn, Okra, and Tomato Stew
This is a SparkPeople.com Recipe (what's this)
IntroductionAn easy stew in just 3 steps! An easy stew in just 3 steps!
- low fat cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups frozen sliced okra
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh basil
- salt and pepper to taste
2. Add okra, corn, tomatoes and basil then bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until okra is tender.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Reprinted with permission by Public Health – Seattle & King County