Passover Apple CakeSubmitted by: SIERRADELTA
IntroductionApple cake for Passover Apple cake for Passover
2-3 apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
2 t sugar to sprinkle on top of apples
1/2 cup sugar
3 T oil (any kosher for Passover oil)
1/2 cup cake matza meal
1 1/2 T potato starch
2. Arrange apple slices in a baking dish
3. Sprinkle apple slices with sugar and cinnamon.
4. Beat eggs and sugar together
5. Add oil and beat
6. Add matza meal, potato starch, and salt. Mix well.
7. Pour batter over apple slices.
8. Bake 350 degrees F for half an hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Makes 8 servings.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SIERRADELTA.