Philly Cheesesteak Shirataki Noodles
- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 313.9
- Total Fat: 22.7 g
- Cholesterol: 60.8 mg
- Sodium: 537.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.0 g
- Protein: 19.4 g
IntroductionLow carb comfort food!
* This recipe would be even better with sauteed green bell peppers and onions, but I didn't have these on hand. Low carb comfort food!
* This recipe would be even better with sauteed green bell peppers and onions, but I didn't have these on hand.
1 tbsp Brummel & Brown
2 tbsp Fat free half and half
1/2 cup Kraft 2% shredded cheddar
4 tbsp Philadelphia Light cream cheese
1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 tsp Paprika
1 package Tofu Shirataki noodles - macaroni shaped
2 servings Steak Umm Steaks
If you can't find the macaroni shaped shirataki noodles, I imagine this would still be great with any other shape. If you don't like or can't find shirataki noodles, you could make it with low carb or whole wheat pasta, but would have to adjust counts accordingly.
2. Cook Steam Umm's according to directions on package. When done, cut into bite sized pieces.
3. While steak is cooking, combine all remaining ingredients in a saucepan over low-medium heat, stirring often, until melted and warm.
4. Stir in noodles. Cook for one more minute or until heated through. Stir in steak. Serve immediately.
Serving Size: Makes 2 Servings
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user AUTUMNSKYY.