Pan-Seared Honey Balsamic Chicken Breasts
- Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 287.2
- Total Fat: 10.1 g
- Cholesterol: 38.3 mg
- Sodium: 342.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 33.7 g
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts w/Rib Meat - fat trimmed
1/4 cup white onion, chopped
8 tbsp honey
3 tsp garlic, minced
Bottle of Bolthouse Farms Olive Oil Vinaigrette
4 tbsp EVOO
1/4 cup feta cheese, garlic and herb
Serve with brown rice and steamed cabbage for a complete meal! Also can add additional seasonings to the meat before pan-searing it. The dressing leftover in the pan after baking can be used to put over the chicken as a sauce or even over the rice.
- Let chicken breasts marinate with half of the dressing and half glass of wine for at least 30 minutes.
- Spread 2 tbsp of dressing, a tbsp of wine, and a tsp of garlic on the bottom of the baking pan.
- Heat up the EVOO in a pan and then pan sear each breast for about 5 minutes (or until brown) on each side.
- Place breasts in baking pan and pour the remaining dressing, garlic, onions, and wine on top.
- Drizzle a tsp of honey on each breast then sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Can baste the breasts half way through with the dressing/wine mixture in the pan.
Serving Size: Makes 9 servings