Bitter Sweet Mashed Potato & Whiting
1. Peel and dice 4-5 sweet potatoes
2. Peel and dice 4-5 carrots
3. Mix 1 egg, 2 cups of low fat milk and 2 cups of whole
meal flour until smooth.
4. Dip the whiting fillets into the batter.
5. Dry fillets with a dip in bread crumbs
6. Place fillets into greased baking tray
7. Preheat oven 190C
9. Bake in oven for 22 minutes ) 11 mins each side
9. Place sweet potato cubes into saucepan and boil until tender.
10. Boil carrots in small saucepan and boil until tender and then add a can of peas and cook for another 4-5 mins.
11. Drain water from sweet potatoes and mash into smooth texture.
12. Mix in 100 grams of low fat cottage cheese.
13. Place a portion of mash potato into s circle shape in middle of dish.
14. Place peas around the mash circle.
15 Place carrot cubes around peas and mash.
16. garnish remainder of dish with tossed salad.
17. Gently place cooked whiting fillets on the mash potato
18. Add low fat yogurt on top of the whiting fillets and serve.Submitted by: TONYHAGEN
CALORIES: 739.7 |
FAT: 10.8g |
PROTEIN: 51.4g |
CARBS: 112.7g |