Hamburger Helper Minestrone Casserole
- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 527.3
- Total Fat: 21.2 g
- Cholesterol: 78.2 mg
- Sodium: 1,533.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 56.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.0 g
- Protein: 29.4 g
IntroductionDress up Hamburger Helper dinner mix Italian style with corn, tomatoes and herbs! Delizioso! Dress up Hamburger Helper dinner mix Italian style with corn, tomatoes and herbs! Delizioso!
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Hamburger Helper Four Cheese Lasagna
- 1 cup water
- Desired amount of Italian seasoning
- 2 medium stalks celery, chopped
- 1 can (15 1/4 oz) Green Giant 50% Less Sodium Whole Kernel Sweet Corn, undrained
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) Tomatoes diced, undrained
- Grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
This recipe is brought to you by Betty Crocker.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Cook beef, onion and garlic in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is browned; drain.
- Stir in uncooked pasta, saucemix and remaining ingredients except the cheese. Pour into ungreased 3-quart casserole dish.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes. Romove from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Recover and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Special Touch: Make it Italian night at your house! Pull out the checkered tablecloth and add a candle in a wine bottle along with appropriate music to make tonight's dinner extra special.
Substitutions: No more Italian seasoning? Just add dried oregan or basil - or a combination of the two - instead!
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ROBLOVESJENN.