- Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 93.7
- Total Fat: 1.6 g
- Cholesterol: 47.3 mg
- Sodium: 26.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 3.2 g
IntroductionA basic cherry clafoutis A basic cherry clafoutis
1 cup milk (calculated for 1%)
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
6 Tbsp. sugar (3/8 cup)
12oz / 340g cherries
pinch of salt
- use a deep dish; the clafoutis may swell during baking
- substitute half or more of the milk with plain (or vanilla) yogurt for more tang
- add a splash of brandy or similar to the batter
- you can use fresh or frozen (thawed) cherries [just drain]; they can be pitted or not.
1. beat eggs, then whisk together with milk and sugar. Add flour, pinch of salt, and splash of vanilla.
2. butter 10" round baking dish. spread cherries across bottom.
3. pour batter over cherries
4. bake ~45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean
Serving Size: makes 12 slices
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SPKRAUSE.