Kale Avocado Salad w/ Cranberry Nut Mix
- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 205.4
- Total Fat: 13.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 3.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.5 g
- Protein: 4.1 g
IntroductionKale Salad using Avocado for dressing!!! Kale Salad using Avocado for dressing!!!
2 Cups of Kale
Half Purple Onion
2 Cup Cranberry Nut Mix
This salad is prepared for a large family. The bowel is a recommended size and not required.
Fresh lemons is HIGHLY recommended instead of lemon juice.
More than 1 lemon can be used according to your taste preference.
More veggies can be added for your preference!
For best taste, let salad settle over night!!!
2) Place 2 cups of Kale in bowl
3) Cut 1 lemon in half, remove seeds then squeeze them over the Kale
4) Toss Kale (using hands is recommended) until all of it is saturated
5) Cut half a purple onion and put on top of Kale
6) Cut both avocados, remove seed and add them to kale
7) Use hands to mix onions and avocados onto Kale
8) Serve & enjoy
Serving Size: Makes 6 or more servings of 1 cup
Rate This Recipe
Recipe CollectionsHere are user created Recipe Collection which have this recipe:
- by: GOOSIEMOON