Vegan, Raw Strawberry-Banana-Coconut-Protein Ice Cream Cookies
- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 45.1
- Total Fat: 1.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 20.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.7 g
- Protein: 3.5 g
IntroductionGluten Free, Vegan, Raw Strawberry-Coconut-Protein Ice Cream Cookies Gluten Free, Vegan, Raw Strawberry-Coconut-Protein Ice Cream Cookies
- XL Banana
-Shredded Coconut (Unsweetened)
-Protein Powder (Whey or Plant Based for vegans)
-Emerald Cocoa Almonds (Unsweetened)-For Garnish
-Honey (or other sweetner-like Stevia if desired)
For the entire batch of ice cream cookies (if you want to eat them as a vegan meal replacement, the nutritional info is):
Total Fat 12.7 g
Saturated Fat 9.5 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.7 g
Monounsaturated Fat 1.4 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Sodium 160.1 mg
Potassium 951.1 mg
Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
Sugars 18.1 g
Protein 28.1 g
2. Put it in the blender until shredded (don't liquify) for about 20 seconds or less.
3. Scrape the sides so the banana goes down to the bottom.
4. Add the coconut to form a doughy consistency and blend (play with the ratio until you get a nice thick dough) for about 10 seconds.
5. Add a scoop of Strawberry flavored Protein Powder (plant based or whey for non-vegans) and blend again for about 10 seconds.
6. Scoop these out of the blender and into a container or onto a plate, pat them into a cookie shape or you can spread a little bit of shredded coconut onto the plate and roll them in it if you prefer the coating.
7. Put an almond in the middle and freeze overnight. Before you eat these let them sit in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
Serving Size: 8
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PERSEPHONEROSE.