Fluffy Whey Protein & Blueberry Cinnamon Pancakes
- Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 53.6
- Total Fat: 1.4 g
- Cholesterol: 46.6 mg
- Sodium: 77.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 5.6 g
IntroductionSeriously fluffy and tasty whey protein pancakes Seriously fluffy and tasty whey protein pancakes
2 whole large eggs
2 scoops of whey protein - I used unflavored (Jarrow Whey Protein Powder)
1/4 oatmeal - rolled oats (not the instant kind)
2 tblsp Organic unsweetened almond milk
1/4 cup Chobani - Plain Greek Yogurt Non-Fat
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 packets Splenda
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 cup Fresh Blueberries
If you have a ladle, you can slowly and in a circular motion, pour the mix onto the hot pain. This allows you to get nice round shaped pancakes.
You can also blend the berries into the mix in the blender, however, you might have to add a little more whey or oatmeal.
2. Blend all the other ingredients in a blender until you reach that nice thick gooey pancake constancy.
3. Use either a non-stick frying pan or you can spray some pam on a regular frying pan. Wait until the pan is hot.
4. Pour the mix onto the hot pain. Now add the blueberries.
5. When the pancake starts to form small bubbles on top, it's time to flip them to cook the other side.
6. Cook about another minute on the other side or until it's golden brown and serve.
Serving Size: Makes about 10 small 4" rounds pancakes