Rucola-Cornsalad salad (fresh, light and tasyt)
- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 136.2
- Total Fat: 6.0 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 8.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.0 g
- Protein: 4.6 g
IntroductionA fast, easy to made salad that can be prepared in any season. Eat alone, or with salmon or trout. A fast, easy to made salad that can be prepared in any season. Eat alone, or with salmon or trout.
*Rucola, Rucolasalat Eraora Spar (raw) (1bag=125g), 100 gram(s)
Cornsalad, Spar Vogerlsalat (1bag=100g=26kcal) gewaschen essfertig Austria, 125 gram
Colors and Variety:
Corn, Bonduelle Goldmais Texas Mix (1can=300gnet=265gdrained, 100g=83kcal), 265 gram(s)
Sweet peppers (bell), 1 large (2-1/4 per lb, approx 3-3/4"
Red Ripe Tomatoes, 300 grams
Olive Oil, 4 1tsp
*Balsamico Dressing, 5 gram(s)
Vogerlsalat=Mache or Cornsalad
The fresher, higher quality ingredients, the better tasting the salad.
Prepare double amount, and store in glass or plastic boxes the remaining portions for the next day.
If you don't have big enough bowls, use two small bowls in parallel.
- Use corn that is without added sugar, drain before adding.
- Replace half of the olive oil with another type of oil, like canola, pumpkinseed, argan.
- Can add 60g of Emental cheese in small cubes, will add about 15 g (50 kcal) per portion.
- Can add carrots in small slices, or onions in small slices for added chewiness.
- Use orange peppers for a nice colour harmony (corn=yellow, tomato=red, leaves=green).
- By my experience, the salad works best with 2-3 variety ingredients.
Simply add the tomatoes, peppers, corn on the top. When the oil and balsamico dressing had made their job on the green leaves, mix well together.
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings.