girls' wicked garlic spinach dip pizza
- Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 174.5
- Total Fat: 8.3 g
- Cholesterol: 16.9 mg
- Sodium: 188.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.0 g
- Protein: 8.9 g
Introductionhealthier "spinach dip" pizza. slathered garlic at every level healthier "spinach dip" pizza. slathered garlic at every level
* *Wheat flour, white, bread, enriched, 2 cup (remove)
* *Bread Machine Yeast, 1.75 tsp (remove)
* *Whey, sweet, fluid, 1 cup (remove)
* *Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2 tbsp (remove)
* *Spinach, cooked, 1 cup (remove)
* *Bok Choy, raw-shreaded, 1 cup (remove)
* Garlic, .25 cup (remove)
* *Dynasty Sliced Water Chestnut (1/2 cup drained = 1 serving), 1 serving (remove)
* Hellmann's Mayonaise, 2 tbsp (remove)
* Baby Carrots, raw, 6 large (remove)
* Yellow Peppers (bell peppers), .5 pepper, large (3-3/4" long, 3" dia) (remove)
* Cilantro, raw, 4 tbsp (remove)
* Mozzarella Cheese, part skim milk, 12 oz (remove)
* Goat Cheese, Soft, 2 oz (remove)
* *Salt - Iodized Sea Salt, 0.25 tsp (remove)
butter and cilantro to taste
cut the pizza and put aside the rest. too much fat to eat more than one slice, but isn't portion control everything on spark?
pizza stone should be at temp before putting in pizza in oven. let cool on rack to prevent sogginess.
try eating this after a salad and limit yourself to one piece. it is worth the wait and effort.
heidi and aleksandra
litely saute chopped spinach and bok choy with 1/2 of garlic and let cool while draining. chop water chestnut in medium pieces.
Combine mayo and goat cheese into paste. shred carrot and bell pepper finely. chop cilantro
combine vegetables well with mayo mix and set aside.
roll out down with additional flour or corn meal as needed and rub with remaining garlic that has been sauteed with 1-2 tsp butter
cover dough with spinach dip and roll up edges . cover with mozzarella and bake at 405 F
Serving Size: makes two pizzas cut each into 8 pieces to keep it under 10g fat and 175 cal's.
Number of Servings: 16
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user IACTA_ALEA_EST.