Buffalo Ranch Chicken Tenders made with Greek Yogurt
- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 215.6
- Total Fat: 0.7 g
- Cholesterol: 74.6 mg
- Sodium: 954.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
- Protein: 29.0 g
Introduction29 grams of protein per serving! A wonderfully tangy and spicy take on chicken tenders. Simple, delish, and tons of protein! See cooking instructions for simplified ingredients list. The photo shows optional sauce, mentioned in tips. 29 grams of protein per serving! A wonderfully tangy and spicy take on chicken tenders. Simple, delish, and tons of protein! See cooking instructions for simplified ingredients list. The photo shows optional sauce, mentioned in tips.
521 gram Tyson Chicken Tenderloin (yellow foam packaging, not bagged)- 4 oz (112g) - Servings/package 4.5
8 tsp Hidden Valley Ranch Original Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix - Serving 1/2 tsp (1.8g) - 16/packet
3 tbsp McCormick Buffalo Wings Original Seasoning Mix - Serving 1 TBSP mix (8g) - 6/packet
1 cup Chobani Greek Yogurt Plain 0% - Serving 1c (227g)
60 gram(s) Kikkoman Panko Japanese Style Bread Crumbs - Serving 1/2c (30g) - 8/container
If you prefer crispier tenders, bake on a rack and turn half-way through baking.
Optional: Use the other half of the seasoning packets to mix with 1 additional cup of plain greek yogurt for dipping sauce.
Maybe add sriracha or cayenne pepper for an added kick.
1 package (521g / 18.4oz / 1.15lb) Tyson Chicken Tenderloin (each tenderloin sliced into 3 strips)
1 cup Plain Chobani Greek Yogurt
1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
0.5 packet McCormick Buffalo Wings Seasoning Mix (divided in 1/2)
0.5 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix
1. Preheat oven to 375F / 190C
2. In a bag or bowl, combine panko breadcrumbs with divided 1/2 buffalo seasoning mix
3. In a bowl, combine yogurt, other divided 1/2 buffalo and ranch seasonings until well blended
4. Lightly spray baking sheet with a no-calorie cooking spray
5. Coat each chicken strip with the yogurt mix and then with the breadcrumb mix and place on the baking sheet
6. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked to a safe eating temperature.
Serving Size: 119.55 grams (4.21 oz) per serving - makes 4.5 servings
Number of Servings: 4.5
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KIRSTYRE.