Orange Marinade for Meat
Orange Marinade for Meat – HCG Diet Recipe
Today we just have a simple marinade for you to use on any kind of meat while doing the HCG diet, such as beef, chicken, or fish. Go ahead and make this in the morning, let the meat marinate all day, and you’ll have a tasty meal that evening! This HCG diet recipe is definitely worth the extra time to let the meat soak in the delicious orange flavors.
1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
1) Juice one orange, save the juice in a cup or bowl.
2) Combine the orange juice, the apple cider vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
3) Add any herbs or spices you like.
4) Pour the marinade or your desired meat. Allow to sit for a minimum of 30 minutes.
5) Cook the meat in your desired method.
(Note: this counts are your fruit for the meal. This also makes a delicious salad dressing.)
CALORIES: 88.6 |
FAT: 0.2g |
PROTEIN: 1.7g |
CARBS: 22.6g |