Oat zucchini coconut cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda.
3. In a large mixing bowl mix together sugar,egg and vanilla extract. Next, add the shredded zucchini. Mix well!
4. Slowly add flour mixture until just combined. Stir in oats, and coconut.
5. Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons, 2 inches apart, onto prepared baking sheet.
Bake until you are happy with the way they look .. softer chewy cookie bake less time crispy cookie bake longer .. both versions are amazing!Submitted by: LILYISME
CALORIES: 31.2 |
FAT: 0.8g |
PROTEIN: 1g |
CARBS: 5.3g |