Pink Salmon and roast Vegies
1. Prepare sweet potatoes into cubes.
2. Prepare cauliflwer into large flans
3. Place cauliflower into steamer and cook until tender.
3. prepare pumpkin into cubes
4. Grease tray with extra virgin olive oil.
5. Bake in oven 200.220C for 30 mins
6. When vegies are baked place on individual plates starting from centre.
7. Open a small tub of low fat cootage cheese and plave a dolllop over the middle of vegies.
8. Open a 210 gram can of John West Pink salmon and share equally along remain side of individual plates.
9. Place a slice or two of lemon over the salmon.
10 Add salt and pepper and serve.Submitted by: TONYHAGEN
CALORIES: 267.4 |
FAT: 8.2g |
PROTEIN: 21.8g |
CARBS: 27.3g |