Vegan Blueberry Apple Walnut & Oat Pie!
1) chop 2 apples and 1 nectarine place in blender with hemp milk. blend until smooth. put aside.
oat, flax, soy powder, flour, wheat germ, cinnamon, 2 bags oats, EVOO, 1 cup of (apple nectarine hemp milk blended mixture)
*mix lightly spread evenly in bottom on 9inch spring pan (base pan lightly w/ EVOO)
3) On top of crust spread even layer of whole fresh blueberries
4) Add to the "apple/nectarine/hemp milk mixture":
walnuts, cornstarch, 1/4 cup flour, 3 bags instant oats (I used 2 apple+ cinnamon and 1 flax and oat), and 1 tbsp vanilla.
*mix together lightly and pour evenly over the blue berries (pay close attention to the sides of pan)
5) Beautify the top with whole walnuts and fresh blueberries. Then lightly sprinkle some wheat germ and cinnamon (just for style!)
6) Pop in the oven and wait patiently, soaking in the sweet aroma! (turn pan 180 degrees after 25 min of baking)
7) Share and enjoy some yourself, it always taste better with loved ones around :)
CALORIES: 297.3 |
FAT: 12.7g |
PROTEIN: 9.1g |
CARBS: 39.1g |